Arunachal Pradesh is one of the picturesque states of India. Located in Northeast India, it is placed at the farthest most north-eastern part of the country. The delightful state borders with Assam and Nagaland to the south and with Bhutan, Burma and China towards the north. Itanagar is the capital of Arunachal Pradesh.
As in various parts of Northeast India, the all inclusive community or local people to the state follow their origin to the Tibeto-Burman people. Starting late, immense number of vagrants from various parts of India and diverse territories has fabricated expansive monetary and social ties with the number of inhabitants in the state.
Population Of Arunachal Pradesh In 2018:
There are vast number of migrants from India and Bangladesh who aren’t lawfully not qualified to settle here. There are various tribes in Arunachal Pradesh and each of them speaks a different dialect.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Arunachal Pradesh in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 – 1.38 Million
2. 2014 – 1.42 Million
3. 2015 – 1.49 Million
4. 2016 – 1.57 Million
5. 2017 – 1.633 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Arunachal Pradesh is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.0506 Million people. Hence, the population of Arunachal Pradesh in 2018 is forecast to be 1.633 Million + 0.0506 = 1.6836 Million. So, the population of Arunachal Pradesh in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 1.6836 Million.
Arunachal Pradesh Population 2018 –1.6836 Million. (estimated).
Demography Of Arunachal Pradesh:
As per 2001 count, out of the 705,158 tribal’s living here, 333,102 are Animist, 186,617 involves Christians, 82,634 Buddhist, 92,577 Hindu. Theravada Buddhism is practiced by individuals living near the Burmese border. Around 30% of the people are Christian.
Education has gone up in figures to 66.95% in 2011 from 54.74% in the year 2001. The number of inhabitants in literates is said to be 789,943. The number of males as far as education is 454,532 and females are 335,411.
Population Density And Growth Of Arunachal Pradesh:
The population density is 17 persons per square kilometre. In the current decade, Arunachal Pradesh has a growth of 25.92% as far as aggregate population. The most essential decade growth as far as population has been recorded in Kurung Kumey area. Arunachal Pradesh with a population growth of 25.92% is mind blowing. Arunachal Pradesh has seen a huge change regarding numbers when contrasted with 30-40 years back and it has made some amazing progress with the expanding number of occupants in Arunachal Pradesh.
Facts About Arunachal Pradesh:
1. Before the time of 1962, the place was prominently called as the North East Frontier Agency and was unavoidably a part of Assam. In light of its key hugeness, it was overseen by the Ministry of External Affairs until 1965 and by the Ministry of Home Affairs, through the Governor of Assam.
2. Amid the Sino India War of 1962, China had the fundamental locale of the state including Tawang, however returned back to the McMahon line after truce in 1963.
3. 65% of local people are some way or another related or associated with tribes, for the most part of either Tibetan or Thai-Burmese stock with various dialects and societies.
4. Arunachal Pradesh has the most imperative number of common languages in the Indian subcontinent, improved with various customs with culture.
5. Present day history of the state begins with the start of British control in Assam after the treaty of Yandaboo completed up in 1826.